View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
October 17, 2018, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM @ Muskego Public LIbrary
Every Wednesday, enjoy a movie at the library. Stop by the library or call for titles.
October 17, 2018, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM @ Muskego Public Library
The world of investments is an ever-changing world that often confuses and causes distrust amongst the consumer market. Tax reform and the Department of Labor’s recent regulations are creating a need for new and relevant information to help investors equip themselves to make sound decisions. By attending this class you’ll learn:
• Different types of Investments and how they work
• How Fees and Commissions work
• How to assess your risk tolerance and time horizon
• How Investments are analyzed
October 17, 2018, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Muskego Public Library
The #1 stressor regarding Americans and their retirement is the fear of running out of money. With Pensions leaving the marketplace, Americans are entering retirement with their two largest buckets of money being their Social Security benefits and their pre-tax retirement savings (401(k), IRA, etc.). Sequencing your income from these buckets in the most beneficial way may allow your retirement savings to last longer. By attending this class you’ll learn:
• The ways to collect Social Security and how it is taxed
• Costs and benefits of delaying collection of Social Security and/or pre-tax retirement savings
• Different types of Retirement Income strategies