- Cypress Resumes - Create a professional-quality resume in three quick and simple steps.
- Gale Courses - Course catalog offers the free online courses Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search, Resume Writing Workshop, Computer Skills for the Workplace, and many more.
- Learning Express Library - Learn about careers, improve your job search and workplace skills, and take practice tests for professional exams (Nursing, Law Enforcement, Teaching, Real Estate, and more).
- Wisconsin’s Digital Library - Borrow job search ebooks such as Cracking the Hidden Job Market by Donald Asher, Moving Forward in Mid-Career by John Henry Weiss, and The Motivated Networker by Brian E. Howard.
- Career One Stop - Explore careers, find training, job search, and find local help.
- Indeed - Find jobs, post resumes, research companies, and compare salaries.
- Job Center of Wisconsin - Look for jobs, plan a career, get information on wages and occupations, learn about training and education resources, and veteran services.
- WCTC Career Connections - Career information for students and community members.
- WOW (Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington) Workforce Development System - Links to various career resources, such as My-Skills-My-Future and an email advice coach.
- Workforce 50 - Offers career resources for Boomers and Seniors.
- Muskego Public Library S73W16663 Janesville Road, Muskego WI 53150
- Ask for assistance in finding career and general job search titles at the reference desk. Library patrons can use the library’s public computers and internet. Printing, copying, and fax service are available for a fee.
- Waukesha Workforce Development Center 327 East Broadway, Waukesha WI 53186
A comprehensive Job Center serving the communities of Waukesha County. For information on how to access services go to their website or call (262) 695-7800.
- Forward Careers Inc. 892 Main Street, Suite A, Pewaukee WI 53072
A Southeast Wisconsin non-profit with teams that specialize in providing high quality, accessible job training services. Visit their website or call (262) 695-7800 for more information.