- Unemployment - You can find the answers to frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 Coronavirus and Wisconsin Unemployment Benefits for claimants and employers on the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development website.
- You can file for unemployment here if you have previously filed.
- For new claims, you must first apply.
- Coronavirus Tax Relief Payment - You can find information about the economic impact payments on the IRS website.
- Financial Resources - The University of Wisconsin-Madison has a page which offers tips about managing your personal finances in these tough times and links to many resources on their website.
- Small Businesses - can visit the Waukesha County Business Alliance website for information about Cares Act relief and financial assistance for businesses.
- Waukesha County residents can apply for FoodShare, BadgerCare Plus (Health Care), Wisconsin Shares (Child Care) through the website or by calling the Moraine Lakes Consortium at 1-888-446-1239.
- Wisconsin Department of Children and Families Wisconsin Works (W-2) program offers temporary assistance for needy families. For information visit their website or call the Waukesha County branch at 1-855-485-0001 (Waukesha Co.)
- The Muskego Food Pantry is located at S81W19150 Apollo Dr. Muskego. Visit their website call 262-679-6448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- To locate other food pantries, or visit the 211 Wisconsin website and under “Help Starts Here” type “food pantries,” and enter your zip code and select search.
Other Assistance Services
- Shelter & Clothing - 211 Wisconsin offers a community resource directory to find assistance programs and more through their Online Database.
- Energy Assistance - can be to applied for by contacting Energy Services Inc. at 262-549-9666.
- Internet -