Is the library open?
Yes! We are open to the public for in-person browsing and other services. These are subject to change dependent on pandemic conditions and recommendations of health agencies.
The following services are available at this time:
- Curbside pick-up for most of our physical items: books, DVDs, CDs and audiobooks. You may call us at 262-971-2100 or email email@example.com for more details about this service . Details about curbside pickup can also be found online here.
- Access to a number of digital books and audiobooks, digital magazines, and other electronic resources that can be used for free with your library card.
- In-building browsing and checkout are available. Children’s department browsing by appointment (Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Public Computers use by appointment (1 hour time limit).
- Study rooms and exam proctoring are available.
- Public meeting room reservations for groups of 15 or less. Meeting room application must be on file and the room booked in advance. More details can be found here.
What are the Library’s hours?
- Monday-Thursday 10am-8:30pm
- Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm
- Friday & Saturday 9am-4:30pm
What Safety Measures have been put in place?
The Muskego Public Library is committed to the safety of our patrons and staff. The following protective measures have been put in place:
- Staff wear masks and have adopted a building cleaning schedule.
- The public is required to wear masks (masks will be provided if needed).
- Social distancing measures are set up.
- Library materials will be quarantined for 72 hours after return.
The Library reopening has been set up along these guidelines:
- No children’s playgroups, or other social interactive activities.
- Seating, carrels and tables – arranged for one person per space.
- All in-person Library programs are canceled for until further notice. Virtual programs will be available, including our online summer reading challenge for all ages.
Can I still access digital library materials?
May I use a library computer?
Yes! You may call or email the library to schedule an appointment to use a library computer.
Do you have any printing/copying/faxing or proctoring services?
We can help you with all of these services! Please call or email to schedule an appointment.
Where can I get updates?
Here are some trusted sources of information for updates regarding COVID-19
- Visit the Center for Disease Control website for information on preventing the spread of the disease and what to do if you think you are infected.
- The Mayor and City Hall make their alerts and press releases available online. Information specific to the April 7th election can be found on the city voting webpage.
- The Muskego Police Department also regularly updates citizens on how they are addressing the crisis and ways citizens can stay safe.