1000 Books before Kindergarten
Join in the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten Program!
This free program encourages you to read 1000 books with your child before he or she enters kindergarten. One of the best ways to encourage learning is to spend time sharing books every day. Reading together helps develop important pre-reading skills that provide a solid foundation, a key to school and learning success. Plus, sharing stories together is fun!
It’s easy to participate:
- Register at the Muskego Public Library and start reading together.
- We'll give you a Road to Reading log to track your titles, or you can add them online through Beanstack.
- Each time you and your child finish 100 books, bring your sheets back to the Muskego Public Library to collect your next Road to Reading logs and a small prize.
- After finishing 1000 books, your child receives a tote bag, certificate of completion, and gets an awesome jumpstart on success in school!
Welcome to the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten Program
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reading Log 1 - 100
- Reading Log 101 - 200
- Reading Log 201 - 300
- Reading Log 301 - 400
- Reading Log 401 - 500
- Reading Log 501 - 600
- Reading Log 601 - 700
- Reading Log 701 - 800
- Reading Log 801 - 900
- Reading Log 901 - 1000
- Blank Reading Logs for Extra Fun