Moorland Road Reconstruction
The City of Muskego, in conjunction with the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation, is planning for the reconstruction of Moorland Road from Janesville Road to McShane Drive. The preliminary plans and right-of-way plat are scheduled to be completed in spring of 2016, with right-of-way acquisition beginning in summer of 2016. Construction will begin March 26, 2018 and completed in fall 2018.
Should you have any questions please contact Mike Paulos, City Engineer, at (262) 679-4145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final plans, specifications, and construction cost estimate (PS&E) have been submitted for the Moorland Road project between Woods Road and Janesville Road in Muskego. The following list summarizes next steps in the process.
Due to the recent rains, the anticipated completion date for Moorland Road is September 18, 2018.
- Utility relocation work in Late 2017/Early 2018.
- Project is advertised to bidders = November 7, 2017.
- Project let = December 12, 2017.
- Expected project duration = April 1, 2018 to September 7, 2018.
- Moorland Road closed between Woods Road and Princeton Drive for the duration of construction.
- Woods Road intersection to be closed for 35 days in July/August 2018.
- Princeton Drive intersection (including Moorland Road between Princeton Drive and Janesville Road) to be closed for 30 days in August/September 2018.
- Construction Staging Exhibit
- Proposed Detour Routes
- Roadway Plan & Profiles
- Proposed Typical Sections
- Aerial View
- Project Location Map
- Moorland Park Impact Exhibit
- Moorland Park Impact Information
- Preliminary Roadway Plan South End
- Preliminary Roadway Plan North End
- Proposed Roadway Cross Section
- Existing Roadway Cross Section