Your driver’s license may be suspended for any number of reasons, including up to two (2) years due to unpaid citations.
To reinstate your driver’s license:
- Pay the outstanding forfeiture
- Pay the reinstatement fee, charged by the DMV
- With no other pending suspensions, your license will be reinstated
- Until you go to the DMV and follow these procedures, your license will remain suspended.
- The Muskego Municipal Court cannot inform you of any outstanding citations written by other municipalities.
A warrant issued for your arrest is state-wide. If a law enforcement officer stops you for any reason, a record check will alert the officer of the outstanding warrant.
- The forfeiture must be paid immediately in order to cancel the warrant.
- If you are unable to pay the amount due, you will be transported to Jail.
It is your responsibility to update the court with your current address and telephone information. If your information changes, let the court know immediately so you may receive information regarding your citations.