Outside Dance Permit

Pursuant to the City’s Municipal Code, a license is required for a Class B establishment to hold an outside dance. 

Municipal Code


  • $10.00 per application

Make check payable to the City of Muskego. Fee must be paid at the time of application. 

Application Form 

  • Application for Outside Dance Permit
  • Please submit fee and application form to the Clerk-Treasurer’s Office, Muskego City Hall, W182 S8200 Racine Avenue, Muskego, WI 53150. The applicant’s signature must be notarized, which can be done at City Hall.

If additional information is needed, please contact Deputy Clerk Jill Blenski at (262) 679-5625.