The Spring Primary will be held Tuesday, February 18th (if needed)
The Spring Election will be held Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Notice of Spring Election - List of Candidates
December 1, 2019, first day for candidates to circulate Nomination Papers for 2020 Spring Election.
December 27, 2019, last day (5:00 p.m.) for incumbents not seeking reelection to file Notification of Non-candidacy (EL-163).
January 7, 2020, last day (5:00 p.m.) for candidates to file Nomination Papers, Declaration of Candidacy, and Campaign Registration Statement.
Basic information and fillable forms to assist you with the election process are included below:
- Guidelines for Candidates
- Registering as a Candidate
- Ballot Access Checklist (ELIS-7)
- Campaign Finance Checklist (ETIS-8)
- Campaign Registration Statement (CF-1)
- Nomination Papers (EL-169)
- Declaration of Candidacy (EL-162)
- Wisconsin Candidate Eligibility
- Campaign Finance Overview – Local Candidates
- Political Sign Regulations:
A Candidate Packet and District Maps are also available at the City of Muskego, Department of Finance & Administration. For additional information, please visit the Wisconsin Election Commission website at http://elections.wi.gov.
Should you have any additional questions regarding the election process, please feel free to contact Kim Chavie at 262-679-5628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.