The City Clerk administers all aspects of the electoral and voting process in the City of Muskego and is charged with ensuring the process is conducted in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
Election Information and Other Resources
- MyVote Wisconsin Website - At myvote.wi.gov you can register to vote, check your voter registration status, find your polling place, see what’s on your ballot, request an absentee ballot and check provisional ballot status.
- Absentee Voting
- Local Candidates, Notice of Election, List of Candidates
- Polling Locations
- Special Voting Deputy (SVD) Visit Notices
- Voter Registration
- Wisconsin Election Commission
2022 Election Dates:
- Tuesday, February 15th - NO SPRING PRIMARY FOR THE CITY OF MUSKEGO
- Tuesday, April 5th - Spring Election
- Tuesday, August 9th - Partisan Primary - VOTERS MAY ONLY VOTE IN ONE PARTY
- Tuesday, November 8th - General Election
Voter Photo ID Required: The U.S. Supreme Court has affirmed the photo ID provisions of 2011 Wisconsin Act 23. A photo ID is now required to receive a ballot in all special and regular elections. Learn more about photo ID and voting here, and visit the Bring It to the Ballot website.
The Wisconsin Division of Motor Vehicles has a new policy to help people get a free state ID card.