Permits and Licenses Issued by Clerk-Treasurer Department
City Fee Schedule
Water and Sewer Utility/Refuse and Recycling
Bills are mailed quarterly and are due as follows:
|Quarter End||Due Dates|
|March 31st||May 10th|
|June 30th||August 10th|
|September 30th||November 10th|
|December 31st||February 10th|
Pay your City Utility Bills by way of the following payment options:
- Mail payment to the City of Muskego, W182 S8200 Racine Ave, Muskego, WI 53150
- Drop Box located outside City Hall
- Pay in person at the Clerk-Treasurer's Office located in City Hall (Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm)
- Online Payments:
- Electronic payment from Checking or Savings with no service change
- Credit Card - Service Charge applies
- We are no longer signing up new accounts for ACH direct-debit with the City. Please sign up for XpressBillPay at https://www.xpressbillpay.com/#/?org=muskego10690 for auto-pay options.
Late charges are calculated at 1% per month on total unpaid balances.
Questions regarding Utility billing issues should be directed to the Utility Accountant at (262) 679-5632 or via Email.
Lake District Annual Fees
|Lake District||On Lake||Off Lake||Contact|
|Big Muskego Lake District||$80.00||$35.00||Sharon Mueller - (262) 679-5622 or email|
|Little Lake District|
Lake Denoon District
|Ryan Wachholz - (608) 572-0484|
Note: All Lake Fees are applied to the tax roll.