Pay My Citation
Paying a Forfeiture
Once forfeiture has been ordered by the court, payments can be made:
- Online using Credit/Debit card*
- At the Muskego Municipal Court *
- At the Muskego Police Department (open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.)*
- In the drop box at the Muskego Municipal Court
Payments may be made in the following ways:
- Cash (Please do not send cash in the U.S. mail.)
- Personal check / money order
- VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express*
*Using a Credit/Debit card is subject to processing fees as assessed by eCity Payment Services Inc.
While it is possible to make partial payments on a citation, it does not exempt you from further penalties. Full payment of your citation is due by 4:00 pm on your scheduled court date. You may appear in court that day at 6:00 pm to request an extension from the judge. Failure to pay will result in additional penalties.
If you need more time to pay the forfeiture, you must appear in court at 6:00 pm on the day that your fine is due in order to request an extension from the Judge.
Failure to Pay
Citations that are not paid or contested before the initial court date will result in a guilty finding. A notice will be mailed to inform you of the disposition and you will be given 60 days to pay the fine. If you fail to pay your forfeiture as scheduled:
- Your driver’s license can be suspended for up to two years or until the fine is paid in full.
- A warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- A jail sentence may be imposed.
- A tax intercept of tax refunds may be imposed.
The court has discretion regarding the consequence imposed.