New Utility Account
If you are moving or have recently moved, please contact Jenny Kunke by phone at 262-679-5632 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you rent an apartment or duplex/ townhouse and are moving in, we need to set up a new account in your name; if you are moving out, we need to final bill your account.
If you have bought or sold a home or condo, we need to complete a Change of Responsibility to the utility account. Your realtor will not handle this for you.
- Billing information
- Sanitary sewer
- Payment Assistant Programs:
- Energy Services of Wisconsin is a program that offers utility and energy payment assistance as part of the State of Wisconsin's Energy Assistance Program. This includes heating oil during the winter, emergency furnace repair, cash assistance for regular utility bills, space heaters, warm blankets, and more. Contact: 262-549-9666; https://energybenefit.wi.gov/OnlineApps/OnlineApp/Default#!
- The Salvation Army of Waukesha County also has a utility assistance program for Waukesha County residents. You can contact Amber Mussomeli – at 262-547-7367 ext. 235, email@example.com
- Family Promise of Waukesha offers utility assistance as well; 262-968-2321 or visit https://www.familypromisewaukeshawi.org/prevention-rent-assistance
- Community Advocates is also providing Waukesha County residents with financial hardship directly related to COVID-19 with rental and utility assistance. https://webportalapp.com/sp/communityadvocates-application; 414-270-4646