New Utility Account

If you are moving or have recently moved, please contact Colleen Casey by phone at 262-679-5632 or via email at ccasey@muskego.wi.gov

If you rent an apartment or duplex/ townhouse and are moving in, we need to set up a new account in your name; if you are moving out, we need to final bill your account.  

If you have bought or sold a home or condo, we need to complete a Change of Responsibility to the utility account.  Your realtor will not handle this for you.

Services Information