Go To Search
How Do I
Click to Home
Print Email Facebook Twitter
The City of Muskego
The City of Muskego
W182 S8200 Racine Ave.
Muskego, WI 53150
Ph: (262) 679-4100
Amendment to Licensed Premise
A Class B liquor license holder can request a permanent or temporary amendment to the premise that is currently licensed. The request must be approved by the Common Council upon recommendation of the Finance Committee.

  • There is no fee for this request.

Application Form 

For more information, please contact Deputy Clerk Jill Blenski at (262) 679-5625.