The Spring Primary will be held Tuesday, February 20, 2018 (if needed)
The Spring Election will be held Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Notice of Spring Election - List of Local Candidates
December 1st, 2017, first day for candidates to circulate nomination papers for 2018 Spring Election.
December 22rd, 2017, last day (5:00 p.m.) for incumbents not seeking reelection to file Notification of Non-candidacy (EL-163)
January 2, 2018 last day (5:00 p.m.) for candidates to file nomination papers, declarations of candidacy, and campaign registration statements.
Basic information and fillable forms to assist you with the election process are included below:
- Guidelines for Candidates
- Registering as a Candidate
- Ballot Access Checklist (ELIS-7)
- Campaign Finance Checklist (ETIS-8)
- Campaign Registration Statement (ETHCF-1)
- Nomination Papers (EL-169)
- Declaration of Candidacy (EL-162)
- Wisconsin Candidate Eligibility
- Campaign Finance Overview – Local Candidates
- Political Sign Regulations:
Should you have any additional questions regarding the election process, please feel free to contact Kim Chavie at 262-679-5628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.